Job Opportunity: John F. Loughrey Seeks to Recruit a Financial Advisor
John F. Loughrey is now looking to recruit a Financial Advisor for their premises in Letterkenny.
Financial Advisor – Job Details
Contract: Full time, CDI
Salary: Competitive base rate with the possibility of performance-related bonuses
Working hours: 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Monday to Thursday and 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Friday
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Build and maintain long-term client relationships, through quality service and advice;
- Regularly reviewing our existing customers, updating them on their existing business, identifying any gaps in their financial needs and addressing them accordingly;
- Perform research and data analysis for clients;
- Provide advice on all aspects of client needs and wealth management planning;
- Achieve and exceed the objectives set by the Company in various areas;
- Work to attract new customers to the organization and help them plan for their financial security in the future;
- Keep abreast of all relevant regulations, legislation, policies and procedures;
- Ensure that the service provided meets the highest ethical standards and all regulatory requirements;
- Take an open and honest approach and treat all aspects of client business with integrity;
- Communicate information to clients in a manner appropriate to their level of understanding; and
- Maintain own knowledge of current events and potential impact on customer issues
- Hold the QFA designation, with RPA, SIA or CFP qualification AND have worked in a consulting role in the brokerage industry for at least 3 years; WHERE
- Hold the QFA title AND have worked in an advisory role in the brokerage industry for at least 5 years;
- Demonstrate an ability to manage a portfolio of clients;
- Strong organizational skills to handle requests from multiple clients; and
Interpersonal skills and networking ability required
- A desire to undertake or work towards additional relevant qualifications such as RPA, SIA or CFP would be beneficial.
- Income protection plan, death in service, retirement plan, additional annual leave based on seniority.
How to register
To apply for this position, please send your CV to [email protected] as well as a brief cover letter clearly explaining why you applied for the position and how you meet the criteria by midnight on Sunday, October 16.
John F. Loughrey Financial Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ADVERTISEMENT – KEEP READING BELOW